3.31.2012

Wooden Heels






A couple weeks  ago, I bought these lovely babies for $20 at Banana Republic. Honestly, I think this is the best deal I've gotten on a pair of shoes yet! The heels are much taller than what I'm used to, but I'll learn how to walk in them soon. I was planning on wearing them for graduation, especially so that I'll be able to make up for the height difference between me and my friends in pictures. 

I imagine myself wearing these with dark wash skinny jeans, wide legged jeans, and floral dresses. So excited for the summer to come! 

9 comments:

  1. Those scream SUMMER. I can't believe you got them for so cheap. What a steal..

    xox

    Luis

    www.ChicOverload.com (my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! would you like to follow each other?:X
    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..
    Those shoes ! ♥ and only $20 ?
    Wow :)


    http://picturexrain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like them.. the colour specialy!
    Please check out my blog too at Miss Tangerine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These heels are amazing!

    Kisses
    http://preppygossip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete