6.03.2012

Neon Pink

Gap tee (here), American Eagle jeans, Bass oxfords




 




DIY friendship bracelets, Boticca "C'est La Vie" bracelet (here)

Neon pink is my new favorite color. Gap currently has some great selection of bright-colored clothes right now! I picked up a few basic tees while I was there over the weekend and this pink tee is one of them. I really like that it has super short sleeves and the material feels so soft and light against my skin! I decided to wear my top with dark wash jeans because I like the contrast of bright and dark. And let's not forget the arm candy (aka. the best part of an outfit).

5 comments:

  1. the non pink is right up my alley, and the arm candy is my favorite part! such a great pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the neon pink! Trying to incorporate some neon into my summer wardrobe. Those shoes are fun as well! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute top! love the colour! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ring!


    http://searchinfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the t-shirt and the shoes:X Lovely blog!

    SandraB.ro

    ReplyDelete