5.10.2012

Magic Wallets #thesummerseries



J.Crew Magic Wallets (here)

I wasn't aware of the fact that magic wallets existed until a few days ago, when my friend showed me his. I literally watched in awe for 5 minutes as he did all of these cool things with the wallet. You need to check out a video or something if you don't know how they work (check this one out)!

They're actually perfect for people who need a compact way to keep id's/money/coupons organized and safe. I love to carry bags, but sometimes they aren't necessary. Sometimes, I like being minimalistic and having only the things I need.

I tried looking for fun&fashionable magic wallets, but the only ones I could find were from J.Crew. I honestly think magic wallets are the coolest thing ever, but I still haven't figured out how they work. Anyone know the secret?

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for introducing me to this perfect summer wallet! You could tuck this one anywhere, and it looks so cute. Want it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wanting every single one of these wallets! especially the color blocking! too perfect!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice!

    New follower:) What do you think about following each other?

    xxx

    Marga

    ohyeahkeepcalm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete