5.07.2012

Toothpick Cords



J.Crew Toothpick Cords (here)

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you should know that I am obsessed with J.Crew. I've been a long time lover of their tops, sweater, skirts, and accessories. However, I haven't had much luck with their pants/denim. Up until now.

Enter my new toothpick cords. I found these at a local consignment store for a great price and I was sold as soon as I saw the zippers at the ankles! Then I realized they were corduroys... To be honest, I've never owned a pair of corduroys. So I was a little hesitant. But when I tried them on, I fell madly in love! I also think they're a great color. The photos don't exactly capture the dark royal blue/navy color mixture!

So this weekend, I learned a couple of things. I like pants that have zippers at the ankles. I like the way J.Crew pants fit/feel/look (at least the toothpick ones). Now, I'm off to J.Crew's website to look for more toothpick pants. Hopefully I'll find a pair of great jeans because I haven't found any in a long time. Wish me luck!

13 comments:

  1. They look like they're super comfy!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the zippers! I recently tried on a pair at F21 but sadly I was to short for them. :-(

    Great blog love!
    xoxo Heather
    http://behindthelashes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifu!!!i'm following your blog!!if you like mine,do the same!!!!

    Freaky Friday

    Freaky Friday Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corduroy is always fun! Comfy and unexpected :)

    Tiny Crush

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are pretty AMAZING! Want!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the zipper detailing..

    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love jcrew! and the fact that these have zippers on the bottom is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obsesssed!! Love those j crew pants!!!! SOOOO awesome!!! and nautical!
    xox Beckerman Girls
    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these!

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg you must be super skinny to fit them. It's a compliment btw. :) They look so tiny.

    http://chicadvisor.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, but I am no where near skinny! I've been trying to strip away all junk food because I have such a sweet tooth!

      Delete
  11. Love these!! Just found your blog and will be adding you!

    flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohhhh. i love these.
    xxx
    fashionbater

    ReplyDelete