7.18.2013

Update 2!

This is beyond overdue, but I figured better late than never! I've been home for over a month and a half now and I only have a few weeks left before I go back to school! I've been busy with working (at a lab an in retail!) so I haven't been able to give ya'll an update about what's been going on!

The last time I had posted was in November of 2012, while I as in the middle of the first semester of college. I was so busy, I never even had a chance to update the blog. Truth be told, I was almost scared to log back onto my Blogger account because I was scared that I would have lost a ton of followers. But you guys are all so supportive! I really appreciate it! I actually have the same number of followers as I did in November! Thanks so much for sticking it out for me... For those of you who are in college or have gone through the process, you know how busy you are.

Anyways, although I still had this blog running, I thought it would be more appropriate to start an entire new blog because  my style had changed so much since I left home for college. I'm not exactly sure how to describe it, but meeting new friends from different parts of the country helped define my style a bit better. Also, since then, I've become a little more picky about buying clothes (good quality, yet affordable). I though that it'd be great to start a new blog, which is called Upstate to City Living, to show my new style! 

Below are some outfits I've posted on Upstate to City Living! If you guys like what you see, click here for more content. If not, I completely understand and I hope you've enjoyed what you've seen on this blog! I'm not exactly sure what the fate of this blog is... We'll let the future decide!

Love you all so much and hope you are all enjoying the summer weather! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment