12.01.2013

Update 3 {Upstate to City Living}

Hope everyone had a splendid Thanksgiving because I know I definitely did! I only have 19 more days until I go back home for Christmas break and I couldn't be more excited. But between now and then, I need to get through three exams, 1 paper, and 3 finals! It's going to be a rough couple of days, but hopefully, I'll make it through!

As I mentioned in my previous post, I've moved on from using this blog and have a new one called Upstate to City Living

Check it out here
I'd really appreciate it!

I've been posting lots of pictures recently and will have to do some holiday outfit pictures when I get back home at the end of December! But until then, you can enjoy some of my #ootd mirror selfies.

Just to go off topic for a bit. I'm so glad that I didn't take down this blog. I started the blog in high school and I remember I used to take pictures of my outfits secretly in my house so my parents wouldn't find out. I'd go to my mom's closet and go through all of her bags. Ohhhh the good old days. Well, anyways, having the blog still running allows me to go back in time and kind of see how things have changed! My fashion sense has definitely changed, especially after coming to Boston!









1 comment:

  1. Dear, your blog is fabulous! I like your photos & your style!
    Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog!
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete